Aranea Diadema; Classification,Keynotes,Modalities
All symptoms of ARANEA DIADEMA are characterized by periodicity and coldness, and great susceptibility to dampness
You may also like
COMMON NAME OF ARANEA DIADEMA
- Papal cross spider, European garden spider, diadem spider.
Classification of Aranea Diadema
Habitat of Aranea Diadema
- Found in Europe and the US.
Prover of Aranea Diadema
Origin of Aranea Diadema
- The name of this spider derives from the yellow-and-white crosses on its back. After mating the female usually binds, kills, and eats the male.
- The whole, live spider is crushed and macerated in alcohol.
- Hydrogenoid constitution. Abnormal sensitiveness to damp and cold, and inability to live near freshwater, either rivers or lakes, or in damp chilly places.
KEY TO SELECT ARANEA DIADEMA
- Headache, fever, etc. come at regular interval i.e. at the same time, same day, same week or month, etc.
- Very sensitive to cold or damp place, damp wet or rainy weather.
GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF ARANEA DIADEMA
- All spider poisons powerfully affect the nervous system.
- Sensation as if parts were enlarged and heavier. Wake up at night with hands feeling twice their natural size.
- Confusion is better by smoking in the open air.
- pain in right trifacial nerve from periphery inwards.Heat and flickering in eyes; worse in damp weather.
- menses too early, too copious. distention of the abdomen. Lambo-abdominal neuralgia.
- pain in the intercostal nerve from nerve endings to the spine. bright red hemorrhage from the lungs.
- cramps after eating a little; epigastrium painful to pressure.
- enlarged spleen. Colic returns the same houres. Heaviness in the lower abdomen, as of a stone.
- Diarrhea. Arms and legs feel as if sleep.
- Bone-pains in extremities. pain in os calcis.sensation of swelling, and of the part going to sleep.
- Restless and walking, as if hands and forearm swollen and heavy.
- Coldness, with pain in long bones, and feeling of stone in the abdomen at the same hour daily. Chilly day and night; always worse during rain.
- Extreme chilliness and coldness with or without fever like in malaria, dengue or other intermittent fever. Chilliness not relieved by warmth or anything.
- Sudden violent toothache at night immediately after lying down.
- Enlarge spleen (splenomegaly). Colic returns at the same hour. Heaviness in the abdomen as if stone.
- Pain in bones with the sensation of swelling and heaviness. Arms, legs, hands or parts go asleep (Numbness).
- Tincture to the thirteenth potency
- Damp places, damp weather, night (toothache), cold air.
For More Articles Keep Visiting MedsDrive.
Cardiac muscle Cardiac muscle is specifically found in the heart. Extremely coordinated contractions of the cardiac muscle push blood into… Read More
Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation Limiting face-to-face interaction with people is the best way to decrease the spread of corona… Read More
Muscular system The muscular system is one of an organ system involving smooth, skeletal and cardiac muscle. It allows movement of our body to… Read More
COVID 2019 (Coronavirus) During the past four weeks, new major pandemic foci of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), some without traceable… Read More
Choking Choking happens when an external piece lodges in the throat,which prevents a person from breathing effectively. In adults, a… Read More
Ivermectin (Anti-parasitic drug) Ivermectin is a medicine that is available as an oral tablet, topical cream, and topical lotion. Stromectol… Read More