All symptoms of ARANEA DIADEMA are characterized by periodicity and coldness, and great susceptibility to dampness
You may also like
COMMON NAME OF ARANEA DIADEMA
- Papal cross spider, European garden spider, diadem spider.
Classification of Aranea Diadema
Habitat of Aranea Diadema
- Found in Europe and the US.
Prover of Aranea Diadema
Origin of Aranea Diadema
- The name of this spider derives from the yellow-and-white crosses on its back. After mating the female usually binds, kills, and eats the male.
- The whole, live spider is crushed and macerated in alcohol.
- Hydrogenoid constitution. Abnormal sensitiveness to damp and cold, and inability to live near freshwater, either rivers or lakes, or in damp chilly places.
KEY TO SELECT ARANEA DIADEMA
- Headache, fever, etc. come at regular interval i.e. at the same time, same day, same week or month, etc.
- Very sensitive to cold or damp place, damp wet or rainy weather.
GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF ARANEA DIADEMA
- All spider poisons powerfully affect the nervous system.
- Sensation as if parts were enlarged and heavier. Wake up at night with hands feeling twice their natural size.
- Confusion is better by smoking in the open air.
- pain in right trifacial nerve from periphery inwards.Heat and flickering in eyes; worse in damp weather.
- menses too early, too copious. distention of the abdomen. Lambo-abdominal neuralgia.
- pain in the intercostal nerve from nerve endings to the spine. bright red hemorrhage from the lungs.
- cramps after eating a little; epigastrium painful to pressure.
- enlarged spleen. Colic returns the same houres. Heaviness in the lower abdomen, as of a stone.
- Diarrhea. Arms and legs feel as if sleep.
- Bone-pains in extremities. pain in os calcis.sensation of swelling, and of the part going to sleep.
- Restless and walking, as if hands and forearm swollen and heavy.
- Coldness, with pain in long bones, and feeling of stone in the abdomen at the same hour daily. Chilly day and night; always worse during rain.
- Extreme chilliness and coldness with or without fever like in malaria, dengue or other intermittent fever. Chilliness not relieved by warmth or anything.
- Sudden violent toothache at night immediately after lying down.
- Enlarge spleen (splenomegaly). Colic returns at the same hour. Heaviness in the abdomen as if stone.
- Pain in bones with the sensation of swelling and heaviness. Arms, legs, hands or parts go asleep (Numbness).
- Tincture to the thirteenth potency
- Damp places, damp weather, night (toothache), cold air.
For More Articles Keep Visiting MedsDrive.