Vespa crabro has skin and female symptoms marked.
- Indurated feeling.
- Vasomotor symptoms of skin and mucous membranes.
- Dizzy, better lying on the back.
- numbness and blindness.
- nausea and vomiting followed by creeping chills from feet upwards.
- cramping pains in Bowles.
- axillary glands swollen
Introduction of Vespa crabro
- Hornets are the largest of the eusocial wasps.
- Some species can reach up to 5.5 cm (2.2 in) in length.
- They are similar in appearance to their close relatives’ yellowjackets.
Classification of Vespa crabro
- Found throughout Europe and in Canada, the US, and many other countries.
- DR Hering.
- Organic poison of the sting.
- The whole, a live insect is steeped in alcohol, diluted, and succussed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Constitution of Vespa crabro
- VESPA IS BEST SUITED FOR THOSE persons who are likely to have insomnia, often due to anxiety. they have sensitive nerves and muscles.
GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF VESPA CRABRO
Vespa is the best medicine used in boils with burning pain.
- Painful and swollen.
- Erysipelatous inflammation of lids.
- Chemosis of the conjunctiva.
- Swelling of throat and mouth, with violent burning pains.
- Burning with micturition; also itching.
- preceded by depression
- Left ovary markedly affected, with frequent burning, micturition; sacral pains extending up back.
- Erosion around external os.
- Erythema; intense itching; burning.
- Boils; stinging and soreness, relieved by bathing with vinegar.
- Wheals, macules, and swellings with burning, stinging and soreness. Erythema multiforme, relieved by bathing with vinegar.
- Sempervivum tector, locally
- Third to the thirteenth potency.
- For closed.
- stuffy surroundings.
- for being by a source of direct heat
- for bathing the affected area with vinegar
- For washing the hands in cold water